Magnesium is an abundant mineral in nature and its chemical symbol is Mg. In the periodic table of elements it is classified as an alkali metal. From this one can create a binary chemical component: magnesium chloride. It should be noted that chloride is a combination of chlorine and metal.
Beneficial to health
In recent years, numerous properties of magnesium chloride for the body have been discovered. Among the most significant we can highlight the following:
– Combat bone and tissue decalcification processes. In this sense, it is highly valued to alleviate the painful effects of arthrosis , fibromyalgia and muscle cramps;
– Stabilizes blood pressure;
– Relaxes the nervous system and enhances mental clarity and memory;
– Strengthens the immune system;
– Helps reduce cystitis and cholesterol levels;
– It is beneficial to fight eczema, acne, psoriasis or to strengthen hair and nails.
The benefits of magnesium chloride are evaluated by scholars and rigorous scientists who demonstrate that its regular consumers reach old age with a better quality of life and a feeling of well-being and energy .
Where are they and some of their contraindications
Foods rich in magnesium are: chickpeas, lentils, peas, green beans, green leafy vegetables, whole grains and nuts. However, magnesium chloride can be normally taken as a food supplement, of which it is advisable to consult a specialist to advise on the appropriate doses.
Although this substance is very healthy, doctors believe that in some cases there are a number of contraindications:
1) in people with an excessively slow heart rate;
2) in people who suffer from intestinal obstruction;
3) in people suffering from kidney failure;
4) in people allergic to magnesium chloride.
To avoid its bitter taste, it is best to be ingested through pills or intravenously.
Finally, it should be noted that not all types of magnesium chloride are the same and that each of its modalities have different degrees of efficiency for health.